Thursday 29 November 2012

The First Gamification Seminar in Greece



The first Gamification Seminar in Greece was completed successfully!!!!

It was organized by the Informatics and Computer Engineering Association, Northern Greece Dept. (ICEANGD) and instructor was Dimitra Zervaki, MBA, PMP, certified as an expert in Gamification. 

It was more than obvious to the attendees the huge potential of this new innovative discipline to diversified fields such as business, sustainability and well-being.

Participants’ comments:

[…]I would like to thank ICEANGD for this seminar which was really interesting. I would recommend it to people having many interests and look for innovative solutions. Stimulus was given and also many thematic areas and concepts new to me were covered[…]

[…]This seminar was really interesting even if I cannot, for the time being implement this discipline to my work. I have already discussed it and suggested it  to friends and colleagues […]

[…] I couldn’t imagine that this seminar could change my view in many different things. I realized that games can be used in business sector […]

[…] this seminar was very useful as I work in an international company, thus we have many other competitive enterprises and we have to make use of technology and innovative disciplines, just like the one of gamification, because it solves everyday problems in a fun way[…]


Source: The site of Informatics and Computer Engineering Association, Northern Greece Dept. http://www.smhypbe.gr/draseis/oloklerotheketoseminariogamification
 
image: http://calvinayre.com 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment